MARCH 13, 2020 ANNOUNCEMENT: Considering the appropriate and growing concerns about COVID-19, and in line with guidelines being issued by public health officials, OCHIN is cancelling the 2020 OCHIN Learning Forum, April 27-29. The health and well-being of our members, partners, staff, and the communities we collectively serve are at the forefront of this decision and we do not make it lightly.
All registration fees will be refunded in full. Please reference the FAQ for details.
Additionally, we are exploring opportunities for members and staff who signed up to be Learning Forum speakers to share their presentations virtually with the membership over the course of the next 6–9 months, through our workgroups and special webinars.
For additional information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Gain insight from your peers and meet innovative practitioners from across the OCHIN Collaborative
- Choose from 50+ sessions curated for OCHIN members
- Earn CME credits while connecting with over 600 attendees
- Join OCHIN Workgroups and learn how to get the most from your membership
- Get engaged in OCHIN Research and visit with technology partners
- Schedule 1:1 time with OCHIN analysts for laser-focused training or technical assistance
- Pre-conference Meet and Greet for new members
- Deep-dive tracks by functional area on day one and open sessions on day two with plenty of technology-agnostic sessions to benefit all members
- The OCHIN Hub, a one-stop shop to chat with OCHIN teams about clinical programs, billing services, Help Desk support, research, and more